The best Projects Managers are like axels, they smoothly connect Management, Clients and Employees to keep projects rolling. To be a successful Project Manager, you'll need people skills, business acumen and technical competence. Does this sound like you?
Bilton Welding and Manufacturing Ltd. are looking for strong Project Mangers to join their team. Ideally you will be the perfect “axel” if you have the following
• Completion of PMP certification, working toward completion or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years previous experience in related industry or manufacturing role
• Thorough knowledge of Oil and Gas industry
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Strategic, operational and technical marketing and management skills
• Ability to and respond to changes in a high paced environment
• Excellent communication, leadership, problem solving and analytical skills
• Superior organizational skills and time management skills, ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Managers, Employees and external contacts by building trust, credibility and rapport
• Proven ability to work under pressure and independently with limited supervision to fulfill deadlines with a high level of responsibility and accountability for each project.
Does this sound like you? Do you want to join a team that treats you like one big family? Send your resume and cover letter to Recruit@bilton.ca