We have an exciting opportunity for an Operations Manager to join our team in Innisfail!
Why Join Bilton: Our organization strives to offer competitive wages and benefits. We invest in our employees and maintain a work environment that is conducive to their physical, mental and spiritual well-being. Bilton believes that our people are our strength; therefore, we reward outstanding performance and innovation. We provide equal opportunities for our people to achieve their career goals.
Reporting to the VP, Operations, the Operations Manager is responsible for the strategic direction and leadership for the operations team. This role is to effectively and efficiently manage the development and directions of the operational team to drive the growth of revenue, technical productivity and promote high quality customer satisfaction while building relationships and ensuring the integration of strategic plans with company operations.Job Duties:
- Establishes the overall vision and direction for the implementation of the internal operations
- Develop and implement new business strategies for creating or improving processes and procedures to improve performance (ie: lean manufacturing, process automation)
- Monitor departmental performance against goals to ensure that progress is being made, and that corrective action is taken if necessary
- Meet regularly with department heads/business unit leaders; facilitate resolution of issues/problems between business units and/or departments
- Manage the morale in the department by setting and demonstrating a strong business ethic for dealing with employees, suppliers and customers
- Enhance and develop policies, procedures and service systems to meet the goals of the department
- Budget preparation and monitoring of the operations team
- Monitor financial performance to ensure the department is meeting or exceeding budgetary commitment
- Analyzes and report on the daily, monthly and annually department's key performance indicators and industry trends
- Develop and implement strategies around improving the financial performance of the department
- Handle Customer enquiries and complaints which are escalated from the departments
- Analyze the Customer's concern and present options to solve their issue
- Examines reports (e.g., inventory, sales and daily reports) to determine the operational activities of the company and ensure optimum performance.?
- Performs other duties as required
- Post-Secondary diploma or degree in a technical field preferred
- +5 or more years previous management experience in an technical environment with proven leadership abilities
- Effective leadership skills, with a strong focus on operations and business processes.
- Able to identify key issues; creatively and strategically overcome internal challenges or obstacles.
- A clear and solid understanding of personnel policies, practices, and procedures and other operational issues faced by the organization.
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- High level of integrity, confidentially, and accountability.
- Sound analytical thinking, planning, prioritization, and execution skills.
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management skills
Does this sound like you? Do you want to join a team that treats you like one big family? Send your resume and cover letter to Recruit@bilton.ca
We provide competitive wages and benefits, hands-on training, and an opportunity to work on some of the most interesting projects and applications in the Oil and Gas industry. Providing ample opportunities for employees to achieve their career goals, we encourage you to come and be a part of the Bilton Team today!
Thank you to all applicants; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted