We are looking to expand the Shipping department by adding a new Shipper to our Innisfail Office.
The employee will:
- Organize, gather, package and label parts for completed jobs
- Assist with scheduling, and coordinating shipping dates
- Assist with all required shipping documentation
- Maintain all material in yard and warehouse in an organized and efficient manner
- Participate in cycle counts
Ideally you will have:
- Knowledge of the shipping process
- Knowledge of loading equipment such as cranes, pickers, and/or forklifts
- Knowledge of ERP system
- Must be capable of working in a fast paced and labour intensive environment
- Must be able to work in a team oriented environment as the work requires quick reaction
Hours may be adjusted for certain loads as needed.
We provide hands-on training and an opportunity to work on some of the most interesting projects and applications in the oil and gas industry. Providing ample opportunities to employees to achieve their career goals we encourage you to come and be a part of the Bilton Team today.
Please note that this position is based in Innisfail AB.
This competition will remain open until a suitable candidate has been found.
Thank you to all applicants; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted