Why Join Bilton:
Our organization strives to offer competitive wages and benefits. We invest in our employees and maintain a work environment that is conducive to their physical, mental and spiritual well-being. Bilton believes that our people are our strength; therefore, we reward outstanding performance and innovation. We provide equal opportunities for our people to achieve their career goals. We have an exciting opportunity for a Electrician to join our team in our Innisfail Office! Electrician Key Responsibilities:
- Complete daily, weekly and monthly checklists on building equipment, maintenance procedures
- Install, trouble-shoot, modify, repair, test, calibrate, commission and maintain all production and non-production equipme
- Inspect and examine machinery and equipment to detect and investigate irregularities and malfunctions
- Conduct self in a manner consistent with those practices lending to a safe operation and display leadership, professionalism and a safe work ethic
- Ensure all safe work procedures are considered and adhered to when performing various maintenance tasks
- Knowledge in electrical theory and methods, materials, tools, equipment and systems used in electrical trade.
- Work as part of a Maintenance Team under the direction of a Maintenance Supervisor.
- Work a day shift but be able to participate in an on call rotation for evenings and weekends if needed.
- Actively participate in and maintain the Preventative/Predictive Maintenance Program.
- Participate in creating and maintaining safe work procedure documents.
- Work from scaffolding, in confined spaces, and in environments containing chemical, electrical and mechanical hazards.
- Conduct duties and responsibilities regarding conduit piping.
- Other duties, as advised by direct supervisor.
- A valid Journeyperson Electrician Certificate a 3rd or 4th Year Apprentice may be accepted
- A valid driver’s license
- Electrical conduit experience
- Superior troubleshooting skills
- Minimum of two years’ experience in Manufacturing industry is an asset
- Must be able to work with a minimum of supervision
- Must be able to work in a safe and efficient manner
- Must have excellent job management skills
- Essential Attributes
- Communication skills.
- Quality oriented.
- Creative and innovative thinking; adaptability/flexibility.
- Decision-making and judgment, strong problem solving abilities.
- Time management; planning and organizing.
- Accountability and dependability
Does this sound like you? Do you want to join a team that treats you like one big family? Send your resume and cover letter to Recruit@bilton.ca
Competition will close when a suitable candidate has been found.
Thank you to all applicants; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.