We have an exciting opportunity for a Journeyman and B Pressure TIG Welder to join our team in our Innisfail shop!
Why Join Bilton:
Our organization strives to offer competitive wages and benefits. We invest in our employees and maintain a work environment that is conducive to their physical, mental and spiritual well-being. Bilton believes that our people are our strength; therefore, we reward outstanding performance and innovation. We provide equal opportunities for our people to achieve their career goals.
Journeyman TIG Welder
- Set up welding machines based on the job at hand or using a Welding Procedure Specification
- Read and interpret blueprints and/or drawings to determine the specific welding requirements
- MIG and TIG weld steel, aluminum and stainless steel components based on the specifications of the blueprints and/or drawings
- Ensure work is done safely and meets quality standards.
- Follow, create and help maintain Welding Procedure Specifications
- Set up welding cells for serial production runs
- Operate machinery used in the production process, or assist machine operators.
- Assemble items as instructed by floor supervisor
- Keep work areas clean and organized and take proper care of all equipment and facilities.
- Follow all company rules and policies
- Provide a great level of attention to detail and focus on the given task.
- Follow all safety rules and quality standards
- Work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency
- Prepare product for shipment
- Lift raw materials, final products, and items packed for shipment, manually (up to 60 pounds), or using a hoist
- TIG Welding: 3 years (Preferred)
- Journeyman Welding Certification
- B Pressure certificate
- Expertise with heat exchangers (Required)
- Expereince with working on Vessels
- Possess mechanical aptitude, with an eye for detail and a willingness to learn
- Punctual, and reliable
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English
- Must have the ability to read and understand blueprint drawings
- Be familiar with the production & QC inspection process
- Skilled at using equipment such as – grinders and torches
- Responsible to wear all appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Does this sound like you? Do you want to join a team that treats you like one big family? Send your resume and cover letter to Recruit@bilton.ca
We provide competitive wages and benefits, hands-on training, and an opportunity to work on some of the most interesting projects and applications in the Oil and Gas industry. Providing ample opportunities for employees to achieve their career goals, we encourage you to become part of the Bilton Team today!
Thank you to all applicants; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.