Why Join Bilton:
Our organization strives to offer competitive wages and benefits. We invest in our employees and maintain a work environment that is conducive to their physical, mental and spiritual well-being. Bilton believes that our people are our strength; therefore, we reward outstanding performance and innovation. We provide equal opportunities for our people to achieve their career goals.
We are currently seeking experienced professionals for Painting/Coating who are interested in being part of a growing and dynamic team, take pride in their work and strive to be the best in the industry!
Candidates must have extensive experience with:
• Internal coating / linings
• Epoxy linings
• Concrete or floor coating (trowelling)
• Tanks / vessels ranging in size from 400-3000 barrel
• Chlorobutyl rubber
• Fiberglass applications
• Stringent safety practices
• Responsible for products being finished in accordance with established production processes and technical specifications
• Extensive product knowledge and finishing system experience
• High-end skill level in performing finishes under 3rd party inspections
• Maintain safe and clean work environment
• Maintain strict quality control
Position and Application Details:
If you would like to be a part of our growing and dynamic team of professionals that take pride in their work and strive to be the best in the industry APPLY today at Recruit@Bilton.ca
Thank you to all applicants; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.