We have an exciting opportunity for a Press Brake and Plate Roller Operator to join our team in Innisfail!
This operator will be required to form/roll various materials in support of the welding/fabrication facility. This candidate must be an experienced operator with strong knowledge of the set-up and safe operation of the press brake, plate roller, section bender/roller, and overhead cranes.
Required Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Operation of a variety of fabrication equipment, as mentioned above
- Manual dexterity with ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Follow various company policies and procedures including adherence to high Safety standards
- Work safely and observe all safety rules to provide a safe place for all employees
- Produce a quality product
- Meet schedule deadlines
- Complete all required paperwork
- Other duties, as advised by direct supervisor.
Why Join Bilton:
- Must have 5+ years of experience with Plate Roller and Press Brake
- Strong knowledge of materials to be formed
- Prep and clean materials
- Record and transfer heat and part numbers to completed parts
- Ability to run CNC and analog equipment
- Proficient at recording and updating data spreadsheets
- Preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate proficient welding abilities
- Possess mechanical aptitude, with an eye for detail and a willingness to learn
- Punctual, and reliable
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Skilled at using equipment such as – grinders and torches
- Responsible to wear all appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Previous shop experience
- Must be able to work with a minimum of supervision
Our organization strives to offer competitive wages and benefits. We invest in our employees and maintain a work environment that is conducive to their physical, mental and spiritual well-being. Bilton believes that our people are our strength; therefore, we reward outstanding performance and innovation. We provide equal opportunities for our people to achieve their career goals. Application Details:
Applicants are invited to submit their resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
, specifying the job title in the subject line. Thank you to all applicants; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.