As a key role within the company, The Welder will be responsible to lay out, position, align, and secure parts as required by drawings or blueprints. In this full time, permanent position all tasks require precision and may be physically demanding.
The successful candidate will have knowledge of the fundamentals of welding procedures and will use logic and reasoning when identifying solutions to problems.
The incumbent will
- Complete Structural Welding (tanks, skids, trailers)
- Spooling/bench work (ladders, flanges, pipe)
- Follow weld procedures to ensure quality productFollowing company procedures to weld/fabricate parts for customer orders
- Proficient with SMAW, GMAW, SAW, carbon and stainless steels in all positions
- Manual dexterity with ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Follow various company policies and procedures including adherence to high Safety standards
- Must be a Journeyman Welder OR 3RD Year
- CWB tickets an asset
- Possess mechanical aptitude, with an eye for detail and a willingness to learn
- Punctual, and reliable
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English
- Must have the ability to read and understand blueprint drawings
- Be familiar with the production & QC inspection process
- Skilled at using equipment such as – grinders and torches
- Responsible to wear all appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
We offer competitive starting Wages and benefits packages. Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: This position is based in Innisfail and is for the night shift
Thank you to all applicants; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.