Bilton Welding and Manufacturing Ltd. are currently seeking a Business Development Executive
to join our team in Calgary. Key Responsibilities:
- Make outbound calls to potential and existing customers by telephone or e-mail.
- Develop, manage, and nurture new business accounts and partnerships to accomplish profit and volume goals.
- Analyze the effectiveness of sales programs; recommend and implement changes based on findings.
- Complete proposals that are accurate, thorough, and timely.
- Ensure targets are met or exceeded in the district.
- Overcome business and technical objections of prospective customers.
- Address customer concerns in a professional, productive, and timely manner.
- Prepare accurate business transactions reports.
- Prepare and keep Business Development data base current and help with budgets.
- Work with sales representatives to keep account activities and literature current, accurate, and complete.
- Attend trade shows as necessary
- 10 years of direct work experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Experience in all aspects of sales, including growth strategies, distribution channel management, account development, and business planning.
- Ability to examine and re-engineer sales operations, form new policies, develop and implement new strategies.
- Solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments, key business partners, and customers.
- Knowledge of cost analysis, fiscal management, and budgeting techniques.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to coordinate and organize meetings, exhibits, and other events.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft software packages.
Monday to Friday 8:00AM-4:30PM (Some flexibility will be required, based on business demands)
We are looking for someone with high energy, creative solutions, and willing to roll up the sleeves to get the job done. If you are looking to expand your career in a fast pace environment, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and want to be part of a growing and ever-changing organization, Please send resume to Recruit@bilton.ca, stating the position in the subject line.
Thank you to all applicants; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.