We are currently seeking experienced B-Pressure welders to join our team, we are looking for Weekend employees.
Why Join Bilton:
Our organization strives to offer competitive wages and benefits. We invest in our employees and maintain a work environment that is conducive to their physical, mental and spiritual well-being. Bilton believes that our people are our strength; therefore, we reward outstanding performance and innovation. We provide equal opportunities for our people to achieve their career goals.
The employee must:
· Follow weld procedures to ensure quality products
· Follow company procedures to weld/fabricate parts for customer orders
· Be proficient with SMAW, GMAW, SAW, carbon and stainless steels in all positions
· Have experience with working on vessels
· Have manual dexterity with the ability to lift up to 50 lbs
· Follow various company policies and procedures including adherence to high Safety standards
· Hold a valid Grade B Pressure Welder Certificate
· An interprovincial Red Seal Journeyman Welder certificate
· A minimum of 2 years of directly related work experience
· A minimum of 2 years’ experience in vessels
· The position may be required to direct, coach and mentor apprentices
Hours of work:
The hours are Friday to Sunday from 6:00 am to 6:30 pm. The employee will work 36 hours over the course of the weekend but will get paid for 40 hours as an incentive for working the weekend shift.
Position and Application Details:
This is a full-time permanent shop position with competitive starting wages and benefits packages including Health and RRSP programs. If you would like to be a part of our growing and dynamic team of professionals that take pride in their work and strive to be the best in the industry. APPLY today Recruit@bilton.ca stating the position you are applying for.
Thank you to all applicants; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.