We have an exciting opportunity for a Designer to join our team in Innisfail!
- Design/draft tanks, vessels and piping
- Create detailed fabrication Drawings
- Enter Bill of Materials into M2M
- Interpret customer and engineering markups and make changes to drawings
- Create drawing files for parts to be cut by plasma table
- Incorporate any changes made during fabrication into final as built drawings
- Keep track of all drawing changes
Supporting Job Functions:
- Ensure that all drawings are completed in compliance with client specifications
- Communicate with Production team to identify issues and develop solutions for projects
- Work with Project Managers to resolve design questions
- Work with Engineering to ensure our designs are efficient and cost effective
- Diploma in Engineering Design and Drafting Technology or equivalent
- Certified Engineering Technologist (CET)
- Proficient using AutoCAD, Inventor, and CADWorx
- Experience creating BOM’s and utilizing an ERP software (M2M)Experience using nesting software (ProNest preferred)
- 3-5 years of industry experience
- 5+ years of Design experience
- Attention to detail
Monday to Friday 8:00AM-4:30PM
Some flexibility will be required, based on sales demands
Why Join Bilton:
Our organization strives to offer competitive wages and benefits. We invest in our employees and maintain a work environment that is conducive to their physical, mental and spiritual well-being. Bilton believes that our people are our strength; therefore, we reward outstanding performance and innovation. We provide equal opportunities for our people to achieve their career goals.
Applicants are invited to submit their resume with a cover letter to the Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the job title in the subject line. Competition will close when a suitable candidate has been found.
Thank you to all applicants; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.