Why Join Bilton: Our organization strives to offer competitive wages and benefits. We invest in our employees and maintain a work environment that is conducive to their physical, mental and spiritual well-being. Bilton believes that our people are our strength; therefore, we reward outstanding performance and innovation. We provide equal opportunities for our people to achieve their career goals.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Human Resources Assistant
to join our team in Innisfail, AB!
Reporting to the Human Resources Lead, this candidate will play a key role in supporting Bilton’s Human Resources department, which will contribute to the Company’s growth and success. The Human Resources Assistant will be responsible for all Human Resources Administrative functions within the Human Resources department. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Human Resources to assist with the delivery of various programs such as:
- Monthly Tool Allowance Program
- Employee of the Month Program
- Continuous Recognition Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Safety Excellence Program
- Assist with various recruitment activities such as arranging interviews, reference checking, preparing onboarding documents, etc. as requested
- Process New Hires, Transfers, Leaves, and Terminations in the HRIS system
- Ensure HRIS system is up to date with memos, communications, and resources
- Maintain confidentiality of all Human Resources information
- Maintain employee personnel files and retain accurate records
- Assist and participate in the execution of employee functions as a member of the Social Committee, such as golf tournaments, Christmas parties, BBQs, etc.
- 1-2 years of HR Administrative Assistant experience is an asset
- Human Resources certificate or currently working towards a Human Resources certificate
- Must possess excellent knowledge of employment related legislation (Employment Standards Act, Labour Relations Code, Occupational Health and Safety Act, Human Rights Code, etc.)
- Excellent competency with MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Demonstrated professionalism and diligence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, high growth, and dynamic environment
- Action-oriented, execution-focused producer who challenges themselves to tenaciously hit difficult targets
We provide competitive wages and benefits, hands-on training, and an opportunity to work on some of the most interesting projects and applications in the Oil and Gas industry. Providing ample opportunities for employees to achieve their career goals, we encourage you to come and be a part of the Bilton Team today! Thank you to all applicants; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.